Croydon Tutorial College (CTC) is a registered Community Interest Company (CIC) with a goal of providing quality teaching through a combination of distance learning, self-study and face to face classroom interaction.
We are a tutoring college based in Croydon, London specialising in GCSE and A level tuition aimed at both young and mature students, especially those who may suffer from conditions such as Asperger’s, dyspraxia, dyslexia and anxiety, and as a result experience difficulties with certain aspects of their work.
We provide tuition in a calm, non-judgemental atmosphere where a student will be encouraged to develop ways of working that are best suited to their individual needs and personality. The subjects we cover include Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and Computer Science.
In addition, CTC provides courses, tutoring and teaching in a wide range of technical subjects including:
• GCSE and A Level STEM subjects (Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
• Teaching and progress coaching for students planning to take the basic and intermediate level Microsoft Azure Data Analytics certification exams.
• C and C++ programming courses (Arduino and RaspberryPi) for young computer scientists interested in robotics, embedded systems and IoT (Internet of Things) and their teachers.
• Block programming, Python/Micropython programming for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Pico, and the BBC Microbit for young computer scientists and their parents/teachers.
• Scratch 3 and Snap! programming and follow on Python courses for adults taking their first steps on a journey to become computer literate
• Teaching and Progress Coaching for BCS HEQ (Higher Education Qualification) exams.
Contact us for more detailed information on how we can support you:
Phone 07739 642996