At PCT (Progressive Consultancy and Training), our mission is ‘everyone can learn with the right approach’. We pride ourselves on providing personalised learning programmes that address the unique needs and learning style of each student. Our tutors and teachers are highly qualified, thoroughly screened and care greatly about delivering successful outcomes for the student.
Our educational services, comprise of:
Online and in-home tuition on a 1:1 basis, supporting homeschool students and academic support for students who attend school.
Alternative learning provision at our Bright Futures Learning Centre in Coventry on a 1:1 up to 1:4 basis, supporting students who are at-risk of missing a quality education. Our programmes are designed to meet individual student learning styles as well as their social and emotional needs. Teachers build connections with students and focus on gaining core GCSE’s, developing vocational and career skills, including independent study options.
STEAM after school clubs delivers an approach to learning and development that integrates the areas of science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics. Through STEM, students develop key skills including: problem solving, more complex understanding of sciences and technology in our modern world.
11+ courses for exam preparation for local grammar school test delivered at our learning centre in Coventry.
Our learning approach
* One to one or small group tuition on school premises, at students home or at our learning centre based in Coventry
* In-home, ‘live’ online lessons , e-learning courses or a combined approach
* Key Stage 1 – Key Stage 5 (up to A level)
* Core curriculum in Maths, English and Science, Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages and 11+ exam preparation
* FREE learning needs and learning style assessment