We are here to make community arts and education accessible to people of all ages and abilities. Our specialist tutors offer the basics such as Maths, English and Science, however we also offer access to KS3, GCSE and A-level Art & Design, Music, Media and Drama.
This is what you’ll gain through the arts centre:
- In addition to live weekly tutorials, our tutors have scheduled office hours every week.
- If you have questions about your course, you can book yourself in to chat about it.
- You’ll receive written feedback.
- All of your coursework and assessments are online and you can move at your own pace if you choose to do so.
- Our fees are very affordable and as a charity, we offer bursaries to those in need.
- We can guide adult learners through the courses they actually need and create a schedule that works for everyone.
- We can guide home education learners through the courses they want to study.
- There’s no set programme. Our courses are as individual as our learners.
Visit the arts centre to see the list of courses currently available, but don’t hesitate to contact us if the course you want isn’t on the list. We may still be able to help you @AshfordArts.